The City of College Park is in Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States, and is approximately four miles from the northeast border of Washington, D.C. The population was 30,413 at the 2010 United States Census. The 2020 census count was 34,740.
It is a great place to live as a students! The neighborhoods are safe and the people are so kind. There are over 271 different food spots to choose from, also various clubs, lounges and a really cool bowling alley. You will never be bored in college park.
College Park Academy School
Riverdale, MD, United States · +1 240-696-3206
Paint Branch Elementary School
5101 Pierce Ave · +1 301-513-5300
Hollywood Elementary School
9811 49th Ave · +1 301-513-5900
The average listed home price is $525,000 up over 17% from 2020. As of Dec 2021 College Park MD is a sellers market, this means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
Things To Do In College Park Maryland
- College Park Aviation Museum (Flight-focused Smithsonian affiliate)
- Greenbelt Park (Wooded suburban getaway with campgrounds)
- Lake Artemesia (Scenic reservoir spanning 38 acres)
- Anacostia Tributary Trail System
- University of Maryland Art Gallery (Art museum, art and museum)
- Riversdale House Museum (History in an early 19th-century house)