We proud on ourselves as Tampa Florida’s #1 First Time Home Buyer loan lender. We are helping borrowers in Tampa Florida to qualify for the best First Time Home Buyer loan to meet their borrowing requirements. Some First Time Home Buyer loan programs in Tampa Florida are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). These popular first time homebuyer loans require lower minimum credit scores and down payments to make it easier to qualify.
First Time Home Buyer Tampa Florida
CambridgeHomeLoan.com has a number of First time home buyer loan programs from simple W2 employees to full 2 year tax returns, self employed loans, Non QM loans and more with low down payments and fees. Contact us today to craft the loan that best fits your needs. Some qualifications below.
FHA First Time Home Buyer and HomeReady Program Terms
Qualify for a 3% down Home Loan in Tampa Florida. Use this application to pre-qualify and start shopping for your new home in Tampa Florida today! Purchase, Refinance, Cash Out Refinance.
According to an announcement by the FHA the loan limit for 2022 will be $420,680 for most of the country. The 2022 FHA loan limit for the high cost areas will be $970,800.
Contact us to find out what the loan limits in the county you would like to purchase in. Call now 800-826-5077.
Prequalify now to see how much of Loan you can qualify for.
Benefits of Being A First Time Home Buyer In Tampa Florida
Tampa is a city on Tampa Bay, along Florida’s Gulf Coast. A major business center, it’s also known for its museums and other cultural offerings. Busch Gardens is an African-themed amusement park with thrill rides and animal-viewing areas. The historic Ybor City neighborhood, developed by Cuban and Spanish cigar-factory workers at the turn of the 20th century, is a dining and nightlife destination.
Schools in and around Tampa
- Plant High School. Tampa, FL
- Steinbrenner High School. Lutz, FL
- Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School. Tampa, FL
- Newsome High School. Lithia, FL
- Sickles High School. Tampa, FL
- Palm Harbor University High. Palm Harbor, FL
- St. Petersburg Collegiate High School
- Osceola Fundamental High. Seminole, FL
Things To Do In and Around Tampa Florida
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (African-themed amusement park & zoo)
- The Florida Aquarium (Over 20,000 aquatic animals & plants)
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park (Lauded zoo with interactive exhibits)
- Adventure Island (Outdoor water theme park on 30 acres)
- Tampa Museum of Art (Contemporary & classical works)
- Museum of Science & Industry (Hands-on exhibits & a butterfly garden)
EXPERT HOME LOAN ADVICE
Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the