VA Loan Bethesda
VA Loan Bethesda Maryland
How Does A VA Loan Work in Bethesda Maryland?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Bethesda Maryland. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Bethesda Maryland real estate market. We are serving all of Bethesda Maryland zip-codes including zip code 21042, 21043, 21044, 21045, 21046, 21075, 20588, 21150 and throughout Maryland, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Bethesda Maryland
What Is A VA Loan Bethesda?
A VA loan Bethesda is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan Bethesda Maryland, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Bethesda, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Loan Bethesda that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Bethesda VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Bethesda Maryland
Introduction to Bethesda, Maryland
Bethesda is an unincorporated, census-designated place in southern Montgomery County, Maryland, United States, located just northwest of Washington, D.C. It takes its name from a local church, the Bethesda Meeting House, which in turn took its name from Jerusalem’s Pool of Bethesda. Bethesda has an exciting nightlife and restaurant scene. Bethesda, MD, offers residents a high quality of living, easy access to the nation’s capital, and plenty of fun and interesting things to do. It’s easy to see why it’s often ranked highly for places to live in the U.S. with all of its advantages!
- Glen Echo Park – Visual & performing arts venue
- Rock Creek – Park and garden, deer, running and hiking
- KID Museum – Museum
- Clara Barton National Historic Site – Red Cross founder’s 1891 home & office
- McCrillis Gardens – Park with a stone house & shade gardens
- Washington D.C. Temple – Modern temple of the LDS faith
VA Loan Bethesda Apply Now!
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
Home Why Investing in Orlando Real Estate is a Smart Move in 2023 Investing in real estate is a major financial decision that can yield
Why Tampa, Florida? Why is Tampa Florida a good place for VA Loans? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of