VA Loan Concord
VA Loan Concord North Carolina
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Concord North Carolina?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Concord North Carolina. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Concord North Carolina real estate market. We are serving all of Concord North Carolina zip-codes including zip code 94518, 94519, 94520, 94521, 94522, 94524, 94527, 94529 and throughout North Carolina, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Concord North Carolina
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Concord North Carolina, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Concord, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Concord VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Concord North Carolina
Introduction to Concord, North Carolina
Concord is a city in Cabarrus County, in the U.S. state of North Carolina. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 79,066, with an estimated population in 2019 of 96,341. It is the county seat and the largest city in Cabarrus County. Concord is a town in North Carolina with a population of 91,980. Concord is in Cabarrus County and is one of the best places to live in North Carolina. Living in Concord offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. The public schools in Concord are above average.
- Charlotte Motor Speedway – Iconic racetrack & motor sports complex
- SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord – Oceanic exhibits for all ages
- MagiQuest – Adventure and water park
- Cougar Run Winery – Small-batch wines & a tasting room
- Frank Liske Park – Former farm converted to recreation area
- Cabo Winery – Winery, wine and wine tasting
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of