Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
VA Loan Oxon Hill Maryland
VA Loan Oxon Hill Maryland
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Oxon Hill Maryland?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Oxon Hill Maryland. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Oxon Hill Maryland real estate market. We are serving all of Oxon Hill Maryland zip-codes including zip code 20745 and throughout Maryland, Florida and 47 other US states.
VA home loans are non-conventional home loans. Since the VA loans are government-insured they do not have the conventional mortgage underwriting guidelines that you get from conventional banks.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Oxon Hill Maryland
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Oxon Hill Maryland, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Oxon Hill, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Oxon Hill VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Oxon Hill Maryland
Introduction to Oxon Hill, Maryland
Oxon Hill is an unincorporated area and census-designated place in southern Prince George’s County, Maryland, United States. Oxon Hill is a suburb of Washington, located southeast of the downtown district and east of Alexandria, Virginia.
- George Washington Memorial Parkway – Riverside route with commemorative sites
- Mount Vernon Trail – 18-mi. trail alongside historic sites
- Woodrow Wilson Memorial Bridge – River
- The Carousel at National Harbor – Whimsical carousel with water views
- Fort Washington Park – Historic location with relics & trails
- Harmony Hall Park – History and art
- Betty Blume Park – Park and garden
- Cultural Resources Center – Museum
- The Smithsonian’s Museum Conservation Institute – Museum
Why to Live in Oxon Hill?
Oxon Hill is in the 22nd percentile for safety, meaning 78% of cities are safer and 22% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Oxon Hill is 42.48 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Oxon Hill generally consider the south part of the city to be the safest.
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of