VA Loan Winston Salem
VA Loan Winston Salem North Carolina
How Does A VA Home Loan Work in Winston Salem North Carolina?
We pride ourselves on being the #1 VA Loan lender in Winston Salem North Carolina. We have gained our reputation as the nations #1 VA Loan lender because we know how critical each day is in the competitive Winston Salem North Carolina real estate market. We are serving all of Winston Salem North Carolina zip-codes including zip code 27012, 27023, 27040, 27045, 27101, 27103, 27104, 27105, 27106, 27107, 27109, 27110, 27127, 27284 and throughout North Carolina, Florida and 47 other US states.
The VA Loan are easy to get since the banks assume less risk than conventional loans. This means that the U.S department of veteran affairs undertakes to repay a part of the loan to the lender if you are unable to make payments or if you face foreclosure.
VA Home Loan Winston Salem North Carolina
PREQUALIFY FOR YOUR VA LOAN HERE
ENTER INFORMATION BELOW!
What Is A VA Loan?
A VA loan is a home loan offered by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S department of veterans’ affairs. It enables U.S veterans, the active-duty service members, widowed service members’ spouses Veterans and national guard to buy a home. VA loans were introduced as part of the GI Bill in 1944 to help the veterans, and they have become popular over time. In early 2019, 8% of homes were acquired using a VA loan. This loan type has become increasingly popular because it is easy to qualify with no down payment required and low closing costs.
What are the VA Home Loan Requirements?
To get a VA loan in Winston Salem North Carolina, you must be military personnel and meet the VA’s specific service needs. For you to be eligible, you must fall in any of the following three categories:
- You are an active-duty service member or an honorably discharged veteran who has 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You have served more than six years in the National Guard or the Selected Reserve.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty.
When applying for a VA loan in Winston Salem, you need to get a Certificate of Eligibility “COE” or you can provide us with your DD-214 and we will order your COE for you. The COE lets us, the lender know what you qualify for.
Key benefits of VA Home Loan that we provide
- Eligible homebuyers are not required to have a down payment in most cases – typically cited as the greatest benefit of a VA Home Loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums or PMI to pay.
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limitation on buyers’ closing costs.
Loans Custom Built for Real Estate Investors
The nations #1 Lender for Fix and Flip and Fix To Rent Investment Loans
Fix & Flip Loans 90% LTC and up to 100% of fix up costs.
Not just a Winston Salem VA Loan, we are offering the following loans as well:
About Winston Salem North Carolina
Introduction to Winston Salem, North Carolina
Winston-Salem is a city in and the county seat of Forsyth County, North Carolina, United States. In 2020, the population was 249,545 making it the second largest municipality in the Piedmont Triad region, the fifth most populous city in North Carolina, the third largest urban area in North Carolina, and the 89th most populous city in the United States. With a metropolitan population of 679,948 it is the fourth largest metropolitan area in North Carolina. Winston-Salem is home to the tallest office building in the region, 100 North Main Street, formerly known as the Wachovia Building and now known locally as the Wells Fargo Center.
- Old Salem Museums & Gardens Administrative Offices – Restored 18th-century historic town
- Reynolda House Museum of American Art – Colonial to contemporary art exhibits
- The Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art – Modern space for cutting-edge art
- Tanglewood Park – Lake, gardens & outdoor recreation
- Kaleideum Downtown – Children’s museum and museum
- Historic Bethabara Park – Living museum of a 1753 Moravian village
Expert Mortgage and Investment Real Estate Advice
Low Income Home Loan Options Give You Hope Thanks to the many low income home loans available in the market today, you can be a
Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
Cash Grants for First Time Home Buyers When was the last time somebody credible offered you thousands of dollars in free money? For most of