With the volatility of the markets, rates, and prices of real estate, you may be asking yourself, “Is now the right time to buy or
About Arnold Maryland
Arnold, a census-designated place in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States, located just outside of the state’s capital, Annapolis. It is located 18.78 miles south of Baltimore, and 29.97 miles east of Washington DC. The population was 23,106 at the 2010 census.
Arnold is in Anne Arundel County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Arnold offers residents a suburban rural mix feel and most residents own their homes. Many young professionals live in Arnold and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Arnold are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Arnold, MD
- Sandy Point State Park (Local beach with Bay Bridge views)
- Broadneck Peninsula Trail
- Spriggs Farm Park on the Magothy
- Quiet Waters Park (Parkland with a playground & gardens)
- Arnold Park
- Baltimore and Annapolis Trail (Cycling)