Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
About Baltimore Maryland
Baltimore is a major city in Maryland with a long history as an important seaport. Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner,” sits at the mouth of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. Today, this harbor area offers shops, upscale crab shacks and attractions like the Civil War–era warship the USS Constellation and the National Aquarium, showcasing thousands of marine creatures.
Because of its great location, lively neighborhoods, and employment opportunities, that make Baltimore a good place to live, the city’s cost of living is 17% higher than the national average. A large portion of that cost is housing—which is 47% higher than the national average.
Major Attractions in and around Baltimore, MD
- National Aquarium (Iconic fixture for marine-life exhibits)
- Baltimore Museum of Art (19th-century, modern & contemporary art)
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine (Famed “Star-Spangled Banner” fort)
- The Walters Art Museum (Ancient & 18th-19th century art)
- American Visionary Art Museum (Unusual exhibits, sculptures & a garden)
- George Peabody Library (Stately 19th-century research library)