Navigating Ohio’s Hard Money Loan Market: What You Need to Know Ohio’s real estate market continues to attract investors and property developers due to its
About Braddock Heights Maryland
Braddock Heights is a town in Frederick County, Maryland, United States. The population was 2,608 at the 2010 census. The local ZIP codes are 21714 and 21703.
Braddock Heights is in Frederick County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Braddock Heights offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. In Braddock Heights there are a lot of parks. Many retirees live in Braddock Heights and residents tend to lean conservative.
Major Attractions in and around Braddock Heights, MD
- Gambrill State Park (Mountain area with 16 miles of trails)
- Monocacy National Battlefield (Historic Civil War site with trails)
- Orchid Cellar Meadery and Winery (Winery, wine tasting and wine)
- Catoctin Creek Park & Nature Center (Park with an interactive nature center)
- Highland Lodge
- Carroll Creek (River and hiking)