With the volatility of the markets, rates, and prices of real estate, you may be asking yourself, “Is now the right time to buy or
About Crownsville Maryland
Crownsville is a census-designated place in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. The population was 1,757 at the 2010 census. It hosts the Anne Arundel County Fair each September, as well as the annual Maryland Renaissance Festival for several summer weekends.
Living in Crownsville offers residents a suburban rural mix feel and most residents own their homes. In Crownsville there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals live in Crownsville and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Crownsville are above average.
Major Attractions in and around Crownsville, MD
- Bacon Ridge Park, Bike Trail, AA County
- Baltimore and Annapolis Trail (Cycling)
- Waterworks Park (Hiking trails, fishing & picnic areas)
- Generals Highway Corridor Park (Park and garden)
- Rising Sun Inn, Historic Tavern and Museum (History and museum)
- Waterbury Park