About Curtis Bay Maryland
Curtis Bay is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland with a population of 4,252. Curtis Bay is in Baltimore City County. Living in Curtis Bay offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents rent their homes.
Curtis Bay in South Baltimore combines the advantages of living near the Inner Harbor with the draws of small town USA. Residents have access to an easy commute and the major employment and shopping of the area.
Major Attractions in and around Curtis Bay, MD
- National Aquarium (Iconic fixture for marine-life exhibits)
- Baltimore Museum of Art (19th-century, modern & contemporary art)
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine (Famed “Star-Spangled Banner” fort)
- The Walters Art Museum (Ancient & 18th-19th century art)
- American Visionary Art Museum (Unusual exhibits, sculptures & a garden)
- George Peabody Library (Stately 19th-century research library)