Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
About Edgewood Maryland
Edgewood is located in southwestern Harford County. It is bordered to the west by Baltimore County, Joppatowne, to the north by Bel Air South, to the east by the Bush River, an arm of Chesapeake Bay, to the south by the Edgewood Arsenal portion of Aberdeen Proving Ground, and to the southwest by the tidal Gunpowder River, another arm of the Chesapeake.
While there are some concerns with safety and crime in certain parts of the town, Edgewood is an overall pretty cool place to live as it’s right on the water with plenty of places to partake in water-based activities. It’s a small town with 3 three schools next to each other everyone knows everyone here.
Major Attractions in and around Edgewood, MD
- Gunpowder Falls State Park Hammerman Area (Riverfront picnic & kayak destination)
- Anita C Leight Estuary Center (Estuary)
- Flying Point Park (Park and garden)
- Mariner Point Park (Park and garden)
- Marshy Point Nature Center (Park and garden, osprey and hiking)
- Jerusalem Mill (Preserved 18th-century Quaker village)