With the volatility of the markets, rates, and prices of real estate, you may be asking yourself, “Is now the right time to buy or
About Frederick Maryland
Frederick is located close to the center of Maryland. Frederick is part of Frederick County. Frederick has 21.99 square miles of land area.
The 75,000 residents of Frederick, MD get to take advantage of this charming city’s rich history, pedestrian-friendly streets, picturesque architecture and abundant countryside wineries, all of which make it one of the best places to live in the U.S. Home to Civil War-era buildings, museums, galleries and unique shops.
Major Attractions in and around Frederick, MD
- Monocacy National Battlefield (Historic Civil War site with trails)
- National Museum of Civil War Medicine (Exhibits on the treatment of soldiers)
- Gambrill State Park (Mountain area with 16 miles of trails)
- Adventure Park USA (Family fun center with rides & more)
- Downtown Frederick Partnership (Art)
- Walkersville Southern Railroad (Themed rides & dinners on vintage trains)