Why Tampa, Florida? Unless you have been completely unaware of the real estate market over the past couple of years, you have heard about the
About Glen Burnie Maryland
Glen Burnie is a census-designated place in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. It is a suburb of Baltimore. The population of Glen Burnie was 67,639 at the 2010 census.
Glen Burnie, is a safe family-friendly suburban town to enroll children in schools. The neighborhoods are lively, and content. Restaurants are friendly, clean, and diverse. I love living here.
Major Attractions in and around Glen Burnie, MD
- North Arundel Aquatic Center (Lap swimming & a mini water park)
- Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland (24-hour spot for slots & table games)
- BWI Trail (Hiking)
- Baltimore and Annapolis Trail (Cycling)
- Sawmill Creek Park (Recreational area for sports & picnics)
- Thomas A. Dixon, Jr. Aircraft Observation Area (Trail with airport views & a playground)
- Ritchie Highway
- Friendship Park (Park and garden)