About Glen Burnie Maryland
Glen Burnie is a census-designated place in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. It is a suburb of Baltimore. The population of Glen Burnie was 67,639 at the 2010 census.
Glen Burnie, is a safe family-friendly suburban town to enroll children in schools. The neighborhoods are lively, and content. Restaurants are friendly, clean, and diverse. I love living here.
Major Attractions in and around Glen Burnie, MD
- North Arundel Aquatic Center (Lap swimming & a mini water park)
- Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland (24-hour spot for slots & table games)
- BWI Trail (Hiking)
- Baltimore and Annapolis Trail (Cycling)
- Sawmill Creek Park (Recreational area for sports & picnics)
- Thomas A. Dixon, Jr. Aircraft Observation Area (Trail with airport views & a playground)
- Ritchie Highway
- Friendship Park (Park and garden)