Home PRE-QUALIFY FOR YOUR HOME LOAN AND GRANT – CLICK HERE! The pursuit of homeownership is bolstered by a range of home loan grant programs
WHY FHA HOME LOAN KENSINGTON MARYLAND?
About Kensington Maryland
Kensington is a town in Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. Greater Kensington encompasses the entire 20895 ZIP code, with a population of 19,054.
Kensington is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Kensington offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents own their homes. In Kensington there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. The public schools in Kensington are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Kensington, MD
- Rock Creek (Park and garden, hiking, running, deer and river)
- Washington D.C. Temple (Modern temple of the LDS faith)
- Adah Rose Gallery
- Sligo Creek Trail (Running)
- The Bethesda Trolley Trail
- Matthew Henson State Park (Creekside greenway with a paved