WHY FHA HOME LOAN MONROVIA MARYLAND?
About Monrovia Maryland
Monrovia is located close to the center of Maryland. Monrovia is part of Frederick County.
Monrovia is a nice, friendly, and quiet town. Monrovia’s crime rate is lower than the country’s average, making it an extremely safe place to live. This small town has fewer renters, college students and young children than many other towns in Maryland. Monrovia is an extremely quiet and peaceful town. Monrovia is a fantastic choice for families with children
Major Attractions in and around Monrovia, MD
- Adventure Park USA (Family fun center with rides & more)
- The Original Playhouse Children’s Museum (Museum)
- Monocacy National Battlefield (Historic Civil War site with trails)
- New Market Plains Vineyards (Winery and wine)
- Old National Pike District Park (Park and garden)
- Old National Pike Milestones