About Myersville Maryland
Myersville is located in northwest Maryland. Myersville is part of Frederick County. Myersville has 1.02 square miles of land area and 0.00 square miles of water area. As of 2010-2014, the total Myersville population is 1,859, which has grown 34.52% since 2000.
Myersville is in Frederick County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Myersville offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. Many families and young professionals live in Myersville and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Myersville are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Myersville, MD
- Greenbrier State Park (Country spot with a lake & sandy beach)
- Washington Monument State Park (Hiking trail with a historical monument)
- Gambrill State Park (Mountain area with 16 miles of trails)
- South Mountain State Park (Recreation area with trails & vistas)
- Orchid Cellar Meadery and Winery (Winery, wine tasting and wine)
- Annapolis Rock & Black Rock Cliff Trailhead