Home VA Loans: Rates, Eligibility Requirements, and Benefits A VA loan is a special type of government-backed loan available to eligible veterans, service members, and
WHY FHA HOME LOAN POOLSVILLE MARYLAND?
About Poolesville Maryland
Poolesville is a town in the western portion of Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. It is surrounded by the Montgomery County Agricultural Reserve, and is considered a distant bedroom community for commuters to Washington, D.C.
Poolesville is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Poolesville offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. In Poolesville there are a lot of parks. The public schools in Poolesville are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Poolesville, MD
- Potomac Heritage Trail
- Long, scenic route with historic sites
- McKee Beshers Wildlife Management Area (Sizable hunting area
with lots of trails)
- Historic Medley District Inc (History)
- John Poole House (History)
- Fabbioli Cellars (Family-owned vineyard & winery)
- L M Stevens Park