About Rocky Ridge Maryland
Rocky Ridge is located in northwest Maryland. Rocky Ridge is part of Frederick County. On average, the public school district that covers Rocky Ridge is better than the state average in quality. The Rocky Ridge area code is 301.
Rocky Ridge is a nice, friendly, and quiet town. You can count on many of the locals to give a helping hand. It is a community that is strong and peaceful for any family to settle down.
Major Attractions in and around Rocky Ridge, MD
- Cunningham Falls State Park (Recreation site with a lake & waterfall)
- Catoctin Mountain (Hiking, campgrounds & site of Camp David)
- Catoctin Mountain Park (National preserve for outdoor recreation)
- Catoctin Wildlife Preserve (Animal exhibits & special events)
- Walkersville Southern Railroad (Themed rides & dinners on vintage trains)
- Cunningham Falls (Park and garden and waterfall)