About Brunswick Maryland
Brunswick is located in northwest Maryland. Brunswick is between the Frederick, Washington county. Brunswick has 3.26 square miles of land area.
Brunswick is in Frederick County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Brunswick offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many families and young professionals live in Brunswick and residents tend to lean conservative.
Major Attractions in and around Brunswick, MD
- Rivers Edge Trails
- Brunswick Historic District (History)
- Creek’s Edge Winery (Winery, vineyard, wine tasting and wine)
- Hiddencroft Vineyards, LLC (Winery, vineyard, wine and wine tasting)
- Maryland Heights Trailhead
- Gathland State Park (Historic home of a Civil War journalist)