About Chevy Chase Maryland
Chevy Chase—both in DC and Maryland—was the product of a couple of foresighted developers in the late 1880s who bought farmland miles north of downtown DC, created Connecticut Avenue, and were instrumental in threading a streetcar all the way up to Montgomery County.
Chevy Chase is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Chevy Chase offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents own their homes. In Chevy Chase there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in Chevy Chase are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Chevy Chase, MD
- National Museum of Health and Medicine (Collection of medical specimens)
- Rock Creek (Park and garden, hiking, running, deer and river)
- Washington D.C. Temple (Modern temple of the LDS faith)
- KID Museum (Museum)
- Woodend Sanctuary & Mansion (Nature)
- Sligo Creek Trail (Running)
#1 FHA Loan in Chevy Chase, all of Maryland and 48 additional US states
Annapolis, the state capital
Baltimore, the largest city
Frederick, the second-largest city
Havre de Grace