Home Ohio’s Hard Money Loans Demystified: Essential Facts Every Investor Should Know When it comes to real estate investing, one of the key factors that
WHY FHA HOME LOAN DERWOOD MARYLAND?
About Derwood Maryland
Derwood is located in east-central Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. It lies just north of Rockville, southeast of Gaithersburg, southwest of Olney, and northwest of the greater Silver Spring area.
Derwood is a suburb of Washington, D.C. with a population of 1,890. Derwood is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Derwood offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Derwood there are a lot of parks. Many young professionals live in Derwood and residents tend to lean liberal. The public schools in Derwood are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Derwood, MD
- Lake Needwood (Lake for boating, fishing & forest hikes)
- Rock Creek Regional Park (Woodland hiking trails & 2 lakes)
- Lake Bernard Frank (Lake and fishing)
- Rock Creek Trail (Running and hiking)
- Carl Henn Millennium Trail
- Go Ape Zipline and Adventure Park (Adventure centre with treetop rope trail)
- Meadowside Nature Center (8 miles of trails & hands-on exhibits)
- King Farm Park (Grassy park with areas for play & sports)
- Agricultural History Farm Park (Vintage farm with exhibits & trails)