WHY FHA HOME LOAN DERWOOD MARYLAND?
About Derwood Maryland
Derwood is located in east-central Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. It lies just north of Rockville, southeast of Gaithersburg, southwest of Olney, and northwest of the greater Silver Spring area.
Derwood is a suburb of Washington, D.C. with a population of 1,890. Derwood is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Derwood offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Derwood there are a lot of parks. Many young professionals live in Derwood and residents tend to lean liberal. The public schools in Derwood are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Derwood, MD
- Lake Needwood (Lake for boating, fishing & forest hikes)
- Rock Creek Regional Park (Woodland hiking trails & 2 lakes)
- Lake Bernard Frank (Lake and fishing)
- Rock Creek Trail (Running and hiking)
- Carl Henn Millennium Trail
- Go Ape Zipline and Adventure Park (Adventure centre with treetop rope trail)
- Meadowside Nature Center (8 miles of trails & hands-on exhibits)
- King Farm Park (Grassy park with areas for play & sports)
- Agricultural History Farm Park (Vintage farm with exhibits & trails)