WHY AN FHA LOAN GAITHERSBURG MARYLAND?
About Gaithersburg Maryland
Gaithersburg, officially the City of Gaithersburg, is a city in Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. At the time of the 2020 U.S. Census, Gaithersburg had a population of 69,657, making it the ninth-largest location in the state.
Gaithersburg is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. In Gaithersburg there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Gaithersburg and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Gaithersburg are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Gaithersburg, MD
- City of Gaithersburg Water Park at Bohrer Park (Outdoor pool with giant waterslides)
- Seneca Creek State Park (Sprawling oasis for fishing & hunting)
- Gaithersburg Community Museum (Museum)
- Bohrer Park (City park for picnics & putt-putt)
- RIO Washingtonian Center Playground
- Lake Needwood (Lake for boating, fishing & forest hikes)