The Definitive Guide: A Comprehensive Manual to Sustainable Living As the world grapples with the challenges of climate change and environmental degradation, more and more
About Annapolis Maryland
Annapolis, Maryland’s capital city, is on Chesapeake Bay. Its historic district includes 18th-century brick houses and the domed 1700s Maryland State House. On Church Circle, the Romanesque-style St. Anne’s Episcopal Church has Tiffany glass windows and a historic cemetery. The sprawling waterfront grounds of the United States Naval Academy feature beaux arts architecture, monuments and a naval history museum.
Annapolis, Maryland is a lively, contemporary city where centuries-old architecture meets 21st-century living. With its convenient location, charming urban feel, and nautical heritage, it’s no wonder Annapolis was named one of the 20 best places to live on the coast by Coastal Living.
Major Attractions in and around Annapolis, MD
- Maryland State House (Historic landmark with exhibits & tours)
- William Paca House & Garden (Historic house with manicured grounds)
- Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park (Museum exploring the Chesapeake region)
- Banneker-Douglass Museum (African-American history exhibits)
- Hammond-Harwood House (Landmark Revolutionary-era mansion)
- U.S. Naval Academy Museum (2 floors of exhibits about naval history)