Home Tennessee’s real estate market has been experiencing significant growth in recent years, making it an attractive destination for house-flipping opportunities. With its diverse landscapes,
WHY FHA HOME LOAN BEL AIR MARYLAND?
About Bel Air Maryland
The town of Bel Air is the county seat of Harford County, Maryland, United States. According to the 2010 United States Census the population of the town was 10,120. Bel Air features hot, often humid summers, mild, wet springs, pleasant falls and cool to chilly winters.
Bel Air is in Harford County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Bel Air offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many young professionals and retirees live in Bel Air and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Bel Air are highly rated.
Major Attractions in and around Bel Air, MD
- Ma & Pa Heritage Trail
- Rockfield Park (Gathering place with a big playground)
- Hays House Museum (Cozy home depicting early American life)
- Historical Society of Harford County (History)
- Bynum Run Park (Park and garden)
- Bel Air Courthouse Historic District